Food, Gift, and Non-Profit Community Booths
Appy Now to Receive an Application for Festival of Nations 2020!
Please read the qualifications below to see if you are eligible to participate. Applications will be e-mailed to the address on the form. Receiving an application does not guarantee you a space in the festival. Applications are considered on a first-come basis. Remember that we have a limited number of spaces available.
To have a booth at the Festival:
- You must turn in your application completly filled-in with deposit,
- Your application will be reviewed,
- And you must receive confirmation from IISTL of your participation.
Please do not apply if you cannot meet the following qualifications:
- Vendor and majority of booth workers must be of the ethnicity being represented. (If you are selling Chinese products, you must be Chinese.)
- All merchandise or food being sold in a booth must represent the ethnicity being presented.
- Merchandise must be made in the corresponding country, e.g., Chinese fans made in China or Taiwan, not made in Sri Lanka. Examples of mass-produced items that are prohibited include Barbie dolls in traditional costumes, T-shirts. of any kind, and knives, swords and other potentially dangerous toys.
- Participant is in good standing with the International Institute
- Applications will be considered in order received
- Carnival food such as cotton candy and kettle korn does not fit with our mission, and is not allowed in the festival.
- Booths can only be rented by ethnic organizations or businesses (generally immigrant-owned or operated); ethnic organizations that meet certain eligibility criteria can apply for a rental discount.
Food & Gift Booths
Please fill out the request form to receive an application.
Only those filled out completely and correctly will receive an application.Application Form