Food, Gift, and Non-Profit Community Booths
Applications for 2019 Festival of Nations will available in January 2019.
Each year, Festival of Nations booth vendors sell delicious ethnic food and traditional ethnic gifts to thousands of festival goers. More than 100 food, gift and information booths are available to non-profit organizations and immigrant small business owners. We allow only one culture/ethnicity to be represented in each booth, e.g., Colombian, Ecuadoran, or Chilean – not South American, Asian, or World.
Since Festival of Nations celebrates the many cultures of the world in St. Louis, we accept only food and gift booth vendors who meet our participation criteria.
Please do not apply if you cannot meet the following qualifications:
- Vendor and majority of booth workers must be of the ethnicity being represented. (If you are selling Chinese products, you must be Chinese.)
- All merchandise or food being sold in a booth must represent the ethnicity being presented.
- Merchandise must be made in the corresponding country, e.g., Chinese fans made in China or Taiwan, not made in Sri Lanka. Examples of mass-produced items that are prohibited include Barbie dolls in traditional costumes, T-shirts. of any kind, and knives, swords and other potentially dangerous toys.
- Participant is in good standing with the International Institute
- Applications will be considered in order received
- Carnival food such as cotton candy and kettle korn does not fit with our mission, and is not allowed in the festival.
- Have a MO Sales Tax License (MO Tax ID number) – for more information click here.
Booths can only be rented by ethnic organizations or businesses (generally immigrant-owned or operated); ethnic organizations that meet certain eligibility criteria can apply for a rental discount.
All inquiries will be directed to this page.
Christina Juelfs, gro.l1540118639tsii@1540118639csfle1540118639uj1540118639
(314) 773-9090, ext. 121